Our philosophy in Clip News is that we are a big family, with a common vision, common ambitions and goals. We always encourage creativity and listen to the ideas of our employees. The average age of our employees does not exceed 30 years. As a result, we are a team that works perfectly in harmony to implement new and fresh ideas.
We are looking for young people with a creative spirit that want to work as a team. We want people we can trust.
If you want to join us, you can complete the following application form and send us your CV.
Job opportunities within the company’s departments:
It is the department that processes and translates in English the clippings we send to our international subscribers.
To apply for a job you need a Diploma of Proficiency in English or an English language University degree. Very good knowledge of MS Office and fast typing are also necessary skills for this department. A degree in journalism is considered an asset.
It is the department that processes and analyses the publicity of our subscribers, drafting news reports.
Apply for a position at this department if you meet the following preconditions: degree in Journalism, analytic way of thinking and very good knowledge of MS Office. Very good knowledge of English is considered an asset.
It is the department that processes print media (newspapers and magazines) through computer sofware. Working at the Monitoring Department means that you come to work very early in the morning at the headquarters of our company in Thessaloniki.
Candidates for this department need to have a diploma in Journalism and good computer skills.
It is the department that is responsible for all the information systems of the company and the Data Room.
To apply for a job you should be a graduate of Computer Sciences, with skills on networks, databases and programming.
In order to apply for a position at the Sales Department, you must have at least two-years of experience in a relevant post.
Apply for a position at the Accounting Department if you have a relevant diploma and prior work experience.
IT Department – Thessaloniki
- Manage and monitor installed systems on company’s datacenter (Windows Server, AD, GPO, Switches, Router and SAN computing infrastructure)
- Maintain and upgrade operation systems
- Configuration and installations of new systems and review of system logs and reports, respond to monitoring alerts to constantly improve the stability of the systems
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues and outages
- Monitor of works and preparation of reports and documentations
- Technical support to customers and staff members
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proven experience as a System Administrator or similar role
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills, solutions-oriented mindset
- Good knowledge of English
- Evolution perspectives
- Fresh, creative and collaborative work environment
- Competitive salary package